Pages
Testimonials
Text Scraps
Ascii Art
Scary Prank
Cool Stuff
Funny Flash
Chat World
Live Traffic
Dasara Scraps
Personal Occasions
Friendship World
Love World
Greetings & Regards
Student Zone
Time of the Day
Devotional
Tuesday, December 16
Love Orkut Text Scraps
Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Nothing is sweeter, than loving you.
The things you say, they make me smile.
I re-read all your letters, every once in a while.
The things you write, with all the rhymes,
They brighten my day a thousand times.
Valentines days, in years gone passed,
none of the boys, to date me they asked.
The dances at school, before I went home,
I'd stand at the side, all alone.
Then you came along, and said three words,
and of those three, I'm glad I heard.
So hear is a poem, from me to you,
it's simply to say, how much I love you!
==================================================================
Goodbye my Love Goodbye
Good bye and au revoir
as long as u remember me
I'll never be too far
Goodbye my Love Goodbye
I always will be true,
So hold me in ur Dreams till I come back to u
==================================================================
....I'll be the breeze to upon your features prey,
sensing such warmth- hold captive by my mist,
to share arrays of pleasures that will take forth
in an astount- yet, profound
come true wish,
That as you lay surrendered to your dream
this heighten stage together shall we scheme
and as your heart skips to one fervent beat,
I' ll fade away......
to not disturb your sleep.
==================================================================
………….(...(`.-“’´´-.´)…)……….12 months of happiness
…………..)……–…….–….(………..52 weeks of fun
…………./……(o…_…o)….\……….365 days of success
………….\………(..0..)……./……….8,760 hours of gud health
……….__.`.-._…’=’.._.-.´.__…….525,600 minutes of blessings
……./…….’#.’#.,.–.,.#’.#.’….\….
…….\__))……….’#’……… ((__/…..
__xxxxxxxxxxx______xxxxxxxxxx
_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx___xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_________xxxxxxxxxxxx
__________xxxxxxxxx
____________xxxxx
_____________xxx
_____________xx
______________x
==================================================================
To feel your smooth silk skin
to see your sparkling eyes
to hear your voice so sweet
a dream thats so divine,
To capture all your essence
devour those lucious lips
feel ravished in your presence
live life but in abliss,
to feel I walk in air
to feel extreme delight
to feel that in the clouds
is where the passion lies,
to feel my chest thats pounding
and every beat is for you
to catch your own awaiting
it be elevated too,
I know that you can hear me
I know that you can see me
But what I want to know
My dear is can you feel me?
==================================================================
Life is so sweet
being at your side
wrapped with in your arms
and lost in your eyes,
Breath of life
air that I need
to stay alive
the only deed,
of you I ask
love me forever
love me intense
and forget me never
'cause my life with out you
woul be incomplete
your my inspiration
you are what I need.
==================================================================
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø´øø¶$ø´´´´´´ø¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$ø´´´$¶´´´ø¶¶¶ø´´´´´´¶¶¶´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´$¶¶¶$´´´´´´´´´$¶¶¶´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶ø´´´´´´´´´ø¶¶¶¶$ø¶¶¶´´´´´´´´ø¶¶¶¶¶¶ø´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´ø¶¶ø´´´´´´¶¶$´´´´´´´´´´¶$´´´
´´´´´´´´$¶¶¶$øø´¶¶¶ø´´ø$¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´$¶¶¶¶$´´´´
´´´´$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ø´´´´´´´´ø¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´
´´$¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶øø$¶¶¶¶ø´´´´´´´
´¶¶ø´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶øø´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´¶ø´´´$¶ø´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´¶¶$¶¶$´´´´´´´´´´¶¶$´´´´´´´´´´´´´´$¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´$¶¶$¶¶¶ø´´´øøø$¶¶¶¶ø´´´´´´´´´$¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´ø´$¶¶¶¶¶¶ø´´´´´ø¶¶¶¶¶$´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´ø¶¶¶¶´$¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
==================================================================
Let's Make A Deal
You forgive me for liking you too much,
And I'll forgive you for not liking me enough.
You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,
And I'll forgive you for not hearing it.
You forgive me for playing your games,
And I'll forgive you for toying with my emotions.
You forgive me for finding you so attractive,
And I'll forgive you for not noticing.
You forgive me for raising you up so high,
And I'll forgive you for bringing me down so low.
You forgive me for wanting to be with you,
And I'll forgive you for avoiding me.
You forgive me for being so pathetic,
And I'll forgive you for taking advantage of it.
You forgive me for not being able to let go,
And I'll forgive you for never having latched on.
You forgive me for having hopes and dreams,
And I'll forgive you for crushing them.
Forgiveness brings inner peace.
Do we have a deal then?
Labels:
Love Text Scraps 9
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Your Comments here