Pages
Testimonials
Text Scraps
Ascii Art
Scary Prank
Cool Stuff
Funny Flash
Chat World
Live Traffic
Dasara Scraps
Personal Occasions
Friendship World
Love World
Greetings & Regards
Student Zone
Time of the Day
Devotional
Tuesday, December 16
Orkut Cool Love Text Scraps
Those simple words confuse me.
For I thought I knew what they meant.
Until I lost and won some,
My love today is for rent.
I love you.
Those simple words I know so well.
I wish for you to know.
That just liking someone is so different.
So I will say it real slow.
I L O V E Y O U
Those are the words of a million feelings.
My hopes and dreams and joys.
Little girls writing love letters.
Chasing after boys.
I…L…O…V…E…Y…O…U
Those are the words that I say to you.
I whisper them to your heart.
You turn and look back at me.
I loved you from the start.
==================================================================
It's ok to kiss a fool,
It's ok to let a fool kiss you,
but never ever let a kiss fool you....
It's still best to wait for the one you want
than settle for the one available.
Best to wait for the one you love
than settle for one who's around.
Best to wait for the right one.
Life is short to waste on the wrong person....
It is better to meet the person who will truly love you later,
than meet someone now who promises to love
you but sooner or later leave you forever.....
Never try to impress someone to make himher fall in love with you
If you do, you will be expected to keep the standard for the rest of your life...
Fate determines who comes into our lives. The heart determines who stays...
==================================================================
Love is a shield,
to hide behind,
love is a field
to grow inside,
and when I sometimes close my eyes
my mind starts spinning round.
Love is a baby
in a mother`s arms,
love is your breath
which makes me warm,
and when I sometimes close my eyes,
my mind starts spinning round.
There is a feeling that flows through me,
when you are near, you make it real
and we could live for this ideal.
And all the pictures we run through,
seem to be perfect, seem to be true.
==================================================================
This book of love is yours,
take it and be glad,
and before you sleep tonight,
think of all the joys we shared.
Please always hold a place for me
within your memory,
forever to recall the eventide,
the moonlight,
the hours we spent together
when our love was all.
Your winsome charming ways
they captivated me,
in days of long ago
when I fell in love with thee.
O take this book of love
forever to recall the hinterland,
the river, the crystal waterfall,
the hours we spent together
when our love was all.
My heart is yours alone,
take it! Don't feel sad
and before you sleep tonight
remember love is never dead,
this book of love is yours
keep it, read it on a rainy day,
forever to recall
the hours we spent together
when our love was all.
==================================================================
Never say i love u
If u really dont care,
Never talk about
Feelings if they
Aren't really there,
Never hold my hand
If u r going 2 break
My heart ,never say
U r going 2 if u dont
Plan 2 start,never
Say hello if u really
Mean good bye,if u
Really mean 4ever then
Say u will try ,never
Say 4ever cuz 4ever
makes me cry.......
Labels:
Love Text Scraps 10
1 comment:
Very nice messages. :)
Post a Comment
Leave Your Comments here