A One Stop For all orkut testimonials , orkut scraps , and Other Social Networking Needs

Saturday, December 20

I Love u Testimonials

٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu      ♡       ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu♡
♡  ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu     ♡    ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu      ♡       ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu
♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu     ♡      ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu       ♡   ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu ♡
♡    ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡      ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡
♡      ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu      ♡       ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu
٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu♡        ♡      ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu     ♡     ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu ♡
♡      ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu
♡   ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu     ♡      ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu ♡
♡♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu♡     ♡
♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu     ♡  ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡   ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu   ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡
♡
♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡    ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡    ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡ ♡
♡     ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡     ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡     ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu
√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡ ♡
♡     ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡     ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡     ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu …….

=======================================================


12 signs you LOVE someone

TWELVE:

When you’re on the phone with them late at night and they hang up, you still
miss them even when it was just two minutes ago.

ELEVEN:

You walk really slow when you’re with them.

TEN:

You feel shy whenever they’re around.

NINE:

You smile when you hear their voice.

EIGHT:

When you look at them, you can’t see the other people around you, you just see
him/her.

SIX:

They’re all you think about.

FIVE:

You realize you’re always smiling when you’re looking at them.

FOUR:

You would do anything for them, just to see them.

THREE:

While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time.

TWO:

You were so busy thinking about that person, you didn’t notice number seven was
missing

ONE:

You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself

=======================================================


Without you in my life
The inspiration I gained
It came from knowing you
As your words touched
My loving affections grew
I know I will never forget
All those times we shared
Your words reached me
In knowing that you cared
Special feelings inspired
I shall remember evermore
The boost I had needed
Enabling my heart to soar
Interacting heart to heart
Love came shining through
You gave me inspiration
Of which I will forever value

=======================================================


Come with me and take my hand Walk with me through the sand. Tell me your love is true Cause baby I’d do anything for you.
Hold me close and tell me, So sweet That it’s me that makes your heart beat. Smile at me and look at me In the eyes of destiny Come with me and never part Hand in hand, heart in heart.
Lay with me under the stars Make a wish upon afar Wish to always be with me Cause together I see us be.
I’m falling deep in love with you In the sea in which love is true Drowning quickly in loves’ eyes Hold me close, confine my cries.
Tell me forever you’ll love me deep And hold me close when we fall asleep. If you know my love is true And forever I’ll be in love with you Come with me and hold my hand

=======================================================


I thank God he sent you to me,
For you and I were meant to be.
We have a bond too strong to break,
We have a love no one can take.
In you, I have found a love so true,
My heart is filled with love for you.
Every time I see you, my heart skips a beat,
You make my life whole, you make my life complete.
My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your gorgeous face takes my breath away:
Those brown eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those luscious lips I love to kiss.
The day when I become your wife,
Will be the happiest day of my life.
Even thinking of that day makes me smile,
I can’t wait ’till I walk down that aisle.
I dream of that day when we’ll both say, I do
For always and forever… I will love you.

=======================================================


wish I could find the words or even the ways
To show you how I feel inside
All I know is I want you by my side
Before you came along
I was so unhappy and alone
My days were filled with darkness and pain
All I wanted was happiness and love to gain
Then you came along, first as a friend and now my lover
And I promise you there will be no other
You make me so happy and feel so loved
And everyday I thank the lord
For he has sent me an angel from heaven above
I care for you and love you more than you’ll ever know
I want to make you happy for the rest of your life
And hope you’ll never let me go
I cross my heart and promise you
You’ll never find a love so warm and true
As the love I feel and want to share and give to you
I love you from now til the end of time…

=======================================================


When things go wrong.
When sadness feels your heart.
When tears flow in your eyes always remember [3] things.

1. I am with you.

2. Still with you.

3. Always with you……………….

=======================================================


I Love You
╔★═╗ ╔╗        ╔╗╔╗
╚╗╔╝ ║║★═╦╦╦═╗ ║★╝╠═╦╦╗
╔╝╚╗ ★╚╣║║║║╠╣ ╚╗╔╣║♂║★
╚═★╝ ╚═╩═╩★╩═╝  ╚╝╚═╩═╝
I Love You

=======================================================


########________________________________
____####________________________________
____####________________________________
____####________________________________
____####________________________________
____####________________________________
____####________________________________
____####________________________________
____####_____###_____###________________
__########__#####____#####______________
___________#######__######______________
__________################______________
__________################______________
___________###############______________
____________#############_______________
_____________###########_____###___###__
______________#########______###___###__
_______________#######_______###___###__
________________#####________###___###__
_________________###_________###___###__
__________________#___________#######___
_______________________________#####____

Page 1 | 2 | 3 |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comments here

Have These Free Image Hosting Sites




Online Users



Online Users
eXTReMe Tracker
Privacy Policy
# Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on our site. # Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. # Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.