A One Stop For all orkut testimonials , orkut scraps , and Other Social Networking Needs

Saturday, December 20

Lovely orkut Testimonials 2


Page 1 | 2 | 3 |

It’s the deepest of emotions, igniting
a candle of love
A flame forever burning, so deep for
only you and I
It is the happiness you have fulfilled
inside my heart
That has truly caused heavens angels
to never again cry.

It’s your kind heart that has captured
mine darling
It’s you who holds my heart deep in
your hands
It’s you, who is beautiful as a sunset
over the horizon
And it is you who has left footprints
in my hearts sand.

It’s the way you have expressed your
love for me
That has made me fall deeper in love
with you
It is the way you show your affection
towards me
That made me realize your love is so
pure and true.

It’s your love, written in the pages of
my heart darling
A chapter that will never end as long
as you love me
It’s with you, where I truly know my
heart belongs
You’re the treasure forever buried in
my hearts sea.

=======================================================


Memories that today
Just a whisper brings to mind.
thoughts of you
taking me back in time.

A moment frozen in my mind.
A time so special
remembering you holding me,
me holding you.
Touches and Kisses expressing
what words could never say.

Now a time of certainty
Wishing we had known then,
what we know today.
A love so strong
will never fade away.

=======================================================


My life's greatest happiness is to be convinced my love to you...
I am grateful to you for making me happy through out my life...
I have never known love until I met you and your love touched my heart and brought so much happiness in me...
Today, you made me to see everything in a new life and you want me to know how those happiness could make me happy...
I found my happiness is to love you and to be loved from you...
Sometime, I miss you so much and your absence is very painful...
But when I carry your heart within me then my happiness is shining...
When I am sad then your sweet words brings me happiness and my soul get enough strength when it join your heart...
When my heart wants to know the meaning of ' love' then your love is making me to believe the truth of love...
Without you there is no happiness in my life and with you my life is full of hopes and my dream will come true...
When you hold me in your arms then my heart never want to let me go because your happiness is my happiness...
I love you so much my love....

=======================================================


Tonight's the night
for me and you,
The night to prove
we were meant to be.
You mean the world to me,
and so much more,
I would give my life for you,
the one I adore.
You're the one I think of,
when I'm happy or sad,
You're the one i think of,
and am very glad to have.
Your touch is s o gentle,
your smile is so sweet,
Everytime I'm with you,
my heart skips a beat.
Together, Forever,
I know it's meant to be,
for you to only be with me.
When we hold hands,
my heart fills with joy,
Just to hear you tell me,
I'll always be your boy.
When we hold eachother close,
the world seems to move fast,
And it seems like forever,
though much time has past.
When we hug eachother,
and i look into your eyes,
Your sweet adorable smile,
catches me by surprise.
Your kisses are so sweet,
when our lips begin to meet.
To hear you say, I Love You,
means so much to me,
And I hope and pray that you,
will always be with me......


Page 1 | 2 | 3 |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comments here

Have These Free Image Hosting Sites




Online Users



Online Users
eXTReMe Tracker
Privacy Policy
# Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on our site. # Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. # Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.