A One Stop For all orkut testimonials , orkut scraps , and Other Social Networking Needs

Tuesday, December 16

funny Friends text scraps


Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |

God saw me hungry, he created pizza .

He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi .

He saw me in dark, he created light .

He saw me without problems, he created YOU.
==================================================================
Twinkle Twinkle little star

You should know what you are

And once you know what you are

Mental hospital is not so far.
===================================================================
The rain makes all things beautiful.

The grass and flowers too.

If rain makes all things beautiful

why doesn't it rain on you?
==================================================================
Roses are red, Violets are blue

monkeys like u should be kept in zoo.

Don't feel so angry you will find me there too

not in cage but laughing at you
==================================================================
BILL GATES START MAKING FILMS IN BOLLYWOOD, NAMES OF HIS WOULD BE FILMS
1 Hang To Hona Hi Tha !!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Meri Disc Tumhare Paas Hai
3. Aao Chat Kare
4. Programmer No.1
5. Mera Naam Developer
6. Java Wale Job Le Jayenge
7. Hum Apke Memory Mein Rehte Hein
8. Do Processor Baarah Terminal
9. Tera Code Chal Gaya
10. Har Din Jo Mail Karega
11. Network Ke Us Paar
12. Debugging Koi Khel Nahi
13. Jish Desh Mein Bill Gates Rehta Hai
14. Raju Ban Gaya MCSE .!
15. Client Ek Numbari Programmer Dus Numbari
16. Login Karo Sajana
17. Naukar PC Ka
18. 1942 -- A Bug Story
19. Kaho Na Virus Hai
20. Crash Se Crash Tak
21. Haan Maine Bhi Debug Kiya Hai
22. Password De Ke Dekho
23. Terminal Apna Login Paray
==================================================================
I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU


I LOVE YOU

ILOVE YOU "RASNA"
NOW AVAILABLE AT RS 5 ONLY
TIN TIN TIDIN...........!
==================================================================
Life before marriage is AIRTEL
" u can express ur self ".

During honeymoon is RELIANCE-
" Always get in Touch ".

After Honeymoon is HUTCH
" Wherever u go ur wife network follows".

After one year Life is IDEA
" ur wife can change ur life ".

After 10 years Life is BSNL
" Subscriber is not reachable "?????????
==================================================================
I like 3 things...........................

Pizza...************************


Pepsi...****************


& you...*************************


↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓↑↓


Pizza to eat...***********


Pepsi to drink...***************




& you to clean the table.
Hahaha...
==================================================================
Why do u think
I scrap u?
Is it because I care?
Or I miss u?
Or I love u ?
Or I need you?
No! its becoz
I need a person for just
TIME PASS
==================================================================
Hello I am a virus and
I am entering your brain
right now.....
sorry,
I will leave,
I cant find a brain!
==================================================================
Actually
seriuously
practically
really
typically
sincerely
jokingly
essentially
interestingly
obviously
i want to disturb u !!!

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comments here

Have These Free Image Hosting Sites




Online Users



Online Users
eXTReMe Tracker
Privacy Policy
# Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on our site. # Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. # Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.