Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Friendship Poetry
Friendship is a rare jewel that shines,Only when u give it a sunny smile
Friendship is a lock that opens,
Only when u unlock ur true self to it
Friendship is a song which is sung,
Only when u know its rhythm
Friendship is a dream which comes true,
Only when u believe in it
Friendship is a sun which rises,
Only when ur heart has set on it
Friendship is a throne, on which u can sit,
Only when u share ur kingdom with it
Friendship is a path, which u will find,
Only when u know u are lost
Friendship is a hand that holds urs,
Only when u extend urs
Friendship is an album of reminiscences, which u can leaf through,
Only when u cherish it
Friendship is a lamp which lights,
Only when u know it will assuage ur heart
Friendship is a lantern which glows,
Only when u need the warmth of it
Friendship is a language which u speak,
Only when u know the meaning of it
Friendship is a potpourri of feelings, which u can smell,
Only when u have a true friend!! :)
=======================================================
Meaning of Special Friend - Heart ASCII Art
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥_____*_*_*_*_______*_*_*_*______
___*_________*___*__________*___
__*____________♥_____________*__
__*____________*__________ ___*__
__*_________♥SpeciaL♥__ __*__
___*________♥fRèÑdS♥______*__
____*_______♥ForêVèR♥____*___
______*___________________*_____
________*_______________*_______
__________*__________*__________
_____________*____*_____________
*
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Special Friend means
S= So Cool
P= Personable
E= Exciting
C= Cheers me up
I= Intelligent
A= Adorable
L= Loving
F= Funy
R= Reliable
I= Incredible humourus
E= Enjoyable.
N= Nice
D= Dependable
S= Simple this is for you
=======================================================
Be a friend... it´s a HONOR
Make a friend... it´s a gift!Have a friend... it´s a grace!
Keep a friend... it´s a virtue!
But be a friend... it´s a HONOR
_______####____________________________####
_______####___####___####__,SSSSSS'_########
_______####___####___####_SSS'_____########
_______####___####___####_'SSSSSs,____####
____,__####___####___####____""SSSs___####
__,#######"___"#########"__SsssSSSs___####
___"#####'_____"#######"__'SSSSSS"_____####
_####,____,####'
__"###,__,####'
___"####.####'_____,,,,,,,,,,,
____"######"____,########,,___####____,####
______####_____#####""####,__####____####
______####____,####____####_,####____####
______####____,###,____####__,####___####
______####_____'####,,####'____'####,,####
______####_______"######"______"######"
=======================================================
Iam Lucky to Have A Friend Like YOU
Well__@@@@@___Im_@@_very_@@@@@@
____@______________@@@@
___@_lucky__@@@@________@@@
_@______@@@@@@_to_@@@______@
__@____@@__@@_@___@________@
__@___@_@_@@__@___@@_Have___@
___@__@@@@____@__@___@______@
____@__@______@__@_____@____@
__@@@@@@@_____@_@________@__@
_@_______@____@_@_Friend__@_@
@_________@___@_@_________@_@
@__________@___@@________@__@
@___________@__@@_______@__@
_@___like____@__@______@@@
___@___________@_@___@___@
_____@___________@@@____@___@
________@@___@@@@_________@___@
_________@__@@_______________@___@
_______________________________@___@
___You___________________________@___@
__________________@@@@@@@__________@___@
_______________@@@@________@@@@@@____@___@
___________________@@@____________@@@@_@__@
________________________@@@@@________@@@____@
______________________________@@@@@@@____@___@
__________________________________________@___@
____________________________________________@@@@
=======================================================
Friendship tree Just For U - Tree ASCII Art
friendship tree Just For U._______________* Joy
_______________** Love
______________**** Hope
_____________****** Faith
____________******** Peace
___________********** Health
__________************ Sucess
_________************** Friendship
________**************** Prosperity
_______******************_______
_______________|__|______________
_______________|__|______________
_______________|__|______________
this sweet words for a sweet friend
+++++++++(¨`•.•´¨) (¨`•.•´¨)++++++++++
++++++++++`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨)..•´+++++++++++
+++++++++++++`•.¸.•´++++++++++++
Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew,
all angels in heaven know I need u.
years may fly, tears may dry,
but my friendship with u will never die
+++++++++(¨`•.•´¨) (¨`•.•´¨)++++++++++
++++++++++`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨)..•´+++++++++++
=======================================================
I Need Friend to Have Happiness
_________۞۞۞۞۞-________________۞۞۞۞۞۞۞____۞۞۞۞۞۞۞_________
___۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞______
__۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞______
__۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞____
_۞------------To live a life I need heartbeat!------۞__
۞-----------2 have heartbeat I need a heart!------۞__
۞------------2 have heart I need happiness!--------۞__
۞------------to have happiness I need friend-------۞__
۞----------------------------And 4----------------------۞
_۞------------------------A Friends-------------------۞_
__۞----------------------I need you----------------۞__
___۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞___
_____۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞____
_______۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞______
__________۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞ ۞_______
_____________۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞_________
_________________۞۞۞۞۞۞_____________
___________________۞۞۞________________
_____________________۞_________________
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Your Comments here