A One Stop For all orkut testimonials , orkut scraps , and Other Social Networking Needs

Friday, December 12

orkut cool Friends Testimonials


Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
| 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Are We friends or not


[olive]•[/olive][red]☆[olive]•¸. •[gold]☆[olive]• ••[red]☆[olive]•¸.•[fuchsia]☆[olive]¨ •[blue]☆[olive]• •[gold]☆[olive]•••[red]☆[olive]•¸. ••[red]☆[olive]•¸. 
„“„•¸.• „“„„“„•¸.• „“„„“„•¸.• „“„„“„•¸.• „“„„“„
(¸.•'[red]♥[olive]'•.¸)(¸.•'[red]♥[olive]'•.¸)(¸.•'[red]♥[olive]'•.¸)(¸.•'[red]♥[olive]'•.¸)(¸.•'[red]♥[olive]'•.¸)

[green][b]" Are v friends or r v not
You told me once,but i forgot
So tell me now and tell me true
so i can say i m here 4 u
Of all the friends i hv ever met
U r the one i will nvr 4get
And if i die before u do
I will go 2 heaven and wait 4 u "[/b]

[olive]•[red]☆[olive]•¸. •[gold]☆[olive]• ••[red]☆[olive]•¸.•[fuchsia]☆[olive]¨ •[blue]☆[olive]• •[gold]☆[olive]•••[red]☆[olive]•¸. ••[red]☆[olive]•¸. 
„“„•¸.• „“„„“„•¸.• „“„„“„•¸.• „“„„“„•¸.• „“„„“„
(¸.•'[red]♥[olive]'•.¸)(¸.•'[red]♥[olive]'•.¸)(¸.•'[red]♥[olive]'•.¸)(¸.•'[red]♥[olive]'•.¸)(¸.•'[red]♥[olive]'•.¸)

=======================================================

FRIENDSHIP - Cute ASCII Art

FRIENDSHIP
_..._ ..._(... (  ...).._
  (_....__..._) _(.. (  ...)
  /(_...._)(_...._..._)\
  / / / / | \ \  \
/ /  /  /  | \  \  \
♥ ♥    ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥    ♥ 
♥   ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥   ♥   ♥    ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥
♥   ♥   ♥  ♥   ♥ ♥
♥  ♥    ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥
♥   ♥ ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥
♥   ♥   ♥   ♥    ♥   ♥  ♥  
´´´, •♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥•
´´´¢ /Λ\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\♥♪♥♥♪♥♥♪♥♪♥♥♪♥♪♥•
´´¢ /.....\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\♥♪♥♪♥♥♪♥♪♥♥♪♥♪♥♪♥•
´¢ / ๑۩ ๑_\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥•
¢/¨๑۩۞۩๑_\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\´♪♥♪♥♪♥♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥
¨▓¨.♪

=======================================================


True Friend is Precious One - Flower ASCII Art

~~(;@;) ,*.,.~.,* (;@;)
~~*`~´.* .(;@;).`~'´
~~. ,~. ,.* . `~ ´ *.*´.,~.,
~~(;@;). ,.~. ,´ .*.* .(;@;)
~~ `~´..(;@;) *.*,.~. ,`~'´
~~~,.~.,`~.´ *..*(;@;) *.. *
~~ (;@;)*.. ,.~., .`'~ ´,.~.,
~~~`~'.´ *.(;@;)*.*. (;@;)
~~~~~*,.~.,`~´,.~,.´`~´
~~~~~ (;@;).*.(;@;).**.
~~~~~ `~´ * ~ `~'.´~
~,____*:( ;@;)*(;@;).*;'___,
~ \___\,*`.';:( ;@;),*;,*/___/
~~~~ ,___\*:;:;`.'*/___,
~~~~ \___\,\\|//,/___/
~~~~~~,---.\\|,/,---,
~~~~~~(_ -}.(_){-_ )
~~~~~~.'---' /|\ `---'
~.~~~~~ / /|||\ \
~~~~~~~-,/ ||| \,


The day I met you
I found a friend -
And a friendship that
I pray will never end.

Your smile - so sweet
And so bright -
Kept me going
When day was as dark as night.

This friendship we share
Is so precious to me,
I hope it grows and flourishes
And lasts unto infinity.

You are so extra-special to me
And so this to you I really must tell:
You are my one true friend

=======================================================
Be My Friend Always

SPECIALLY F♥R Y♥U ONLY
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You

Are

♥ Cute,

♥ Smart,

♥ Intelligent,

♥ Nice,

♥ Loving,

♥ Caring,

♥ Dashing,

♥ Adorable,

♥ Marvelous,

♥ Attractive,

♥ Friendly,

♥ Lovely.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Be My Friend Always
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

=======================================================


Thanks for being my Friend - Awesome ASCII Art

´´´´"\"´|´"/"
´´<--,z´´"´"´´z,-->´``````````´´´&
´...,¨"""""""""""""¨,...``````````´´´/|)>True friends are those
<....¨"""""""""""""¨,.....>´´´´´´´´/)\;\Who Care without
´=---;"""""""""""";---=´´´´´´´´`/")`"\ hasitation,
´´<´z"""""""""""z´``>´´`````´´´/"|)´´"\ Remember without
´´´´´/`"´|´"´\´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´/"´|)´´´"\ Limitation,
´´´´/´`v´|`v´´\´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´/"´`´|)````"\ Forgive without any
´´´´´´´´´v´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´/"´´´v```````"\Explanation,
````````````````````````````//"````//|v´,´",´"\ and Love with little
````````````````````´´``` (-----/|(")|\------)=\)Communication
......¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨""\=;;;;,,,,,;;;;;;;;;/|"/¨¨¨¨¨¨ even!!!
;;;;;¨¨~~¨¨~~¨¨~¨¨~~¨¨~\\zzzzzzzzzzz/-//~¨~¨¨~~¨
~~¨~~¨~~¨~~¨¨¨~¨¨~¨¨~~~¨~~¨~~¨~~¨¨¨~¨¨~~
Thanks for being my Friend
~~¨~~¨~~¨~~¨¨¨~¨¨~¨¨~~~¨~~¨~~¨~~¨¨¨~¨¨~~

=======================================================

To have a friend just like you......

Are we friends*

*or are we not?*

*You told me once*

*But I forgot*

*Tell me now*

*and tell me true*

*so can I say*

*I'm here for you*

*Of all the friends I've ever met*

*Your the one I won't forget*

*And if I die*

*before you do*

*I'll go to heaven*

*And wait for you*

*I'll give the angels*

* back their wings*

*And risk the loss*

*Of everything*

*Just to prove*

*My friendship is true*

*To have a friend just like you......



Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comments here

Have These Free Image Hosting Sites




Online Users



Online Users
eXTReMe Tracker
Privacy Policy
# Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on our site. # Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. # Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.