A One Stop For all orkut testimonials , orkut scraps , and Other Social Networking Needs

Tuesday, December 16

Love Orkut Text Scraps


Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |

No words I write can ever say,
How much I miss you everyday.
As time goes by the loneliness grows,
How I miss you… nobody knows.

I think of you in silence,
I often speak your name.
But all I have are memories,
And a photo in a frame.

No one knows my sorrow,
No one sees me weep.
But the love I have for you,
Is in my heart and mine to keep.

I never stopped loving you,
I don’t think I ever will.
Deep inside my heart,
You are with me still.

Heartaches in this world are many,
But mine is worse than any.
My heart still aches as I whisper low,
“I need you… and miss you so.”

The things we feel so deeply,
Are often the hardest things to say.
But I just can’t keep quite anymore,
So I’ll tell you anyway.

There is a place in my heart,
That no one can fill.
I love you… and I always will.
==================================================================
Trust me…U r!!!!
`’•.¸(`’•.¸ ¸.•’´) ¸.•’´)
«`’•.¸.¤ SwEEtEsT ¤.¸.•’´»
(¸.•’´(¸.•’´ `’•.¸)`’ •.¸)
¸.•´
( `•.¸
`•.¸ )
¸.•)´
(.•´
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *(`’•.¸(`’•.¸ ¸.•’´) ¸.•’´)
«`’•.¸.¤ CuTeSt ¤.¸.•’´»
(¸.•’´(¸.•’´ `’•.¸)`’ •.¸)
¸.•´
( `•.¸
`•.¸ )
¸.•)´
(.•´
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *(`’•.¸(`’•.¸ ¸.•’´) ¸.•’´)
«`’•.¸.¤ Lovable ¤.¸.•’´»
(¸.•’´(¸.•’´ `’•.¸)`’ •.¸)
¸.•´
( `•.¸
`•.¸ )
¸.•)´
(.•´
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
==================================================================
The effect you leave on me
Is something unbelievable
When you walk in the room
It makes my breath unbreathable

My heart leaps like a star
shooting in the sky
Your arms wrapped around me
Makes me want to cry.

Not the kind that brings sad thoughts
or the ones for fear
But the ones when you know that
The one you love is near.

With your hand around my waist
and your head hearing my heart
Your hand just grasping mine
Wishes we'd never part.

The way you tell me its all ok
and the way we get in fights
not only makes me yell at you
but you make it all alright

I'm not scared with you near me
And I am not afraid of you
The only thing i wish was true
Was that you love me too

I just cant stop falling for you
==================================================================
It’s as if –
… You are my child.
I love you without condition.
No demand, no expectation
Only an idolized ambition.

It’s as if –
… You are my lover.
A passion never to be told.
Your naked body to behold,
A commitment to withhold..

It’s as if –
… You are my man.
A permanent companion.
A partner in communion,
A permanent union.

It’s as if –
… you are a god.
An idol to worship.
A bond in friendship,
My very own flagship.

It’s as if –
… you were meant to be
An everlasting part of me.
==================================================================
♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu♡ ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu♡ ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu♡



  ♡  ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu     ♡    ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu      ♡       ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu


♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu     ♡      ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu       ♡   ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu ♡   


         ♡    ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡      ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu    ♡         

♡      ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu      ♡       ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu ♥٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ٱu♡

                   

٥ﻻ
==================================================================
###########_______________________________
____####________________________________
____####________________________________
____####________________________________
____####________________________________
____####________________________________
____####________________________________
____####________________________________
____####_____###_____###________________
__########__#####____#####______________
___________#######__######______________
__________################______________
__________################______________
___________###############______________
____________#############_______________
_____________###########_____###___###__
______________#########______###___###__
_______________#######_______###___###__
________________#####________###___###__
_________________###_________###___###__
__________________#___________#######___
_______________________________#####____
==================================================================
When things go wrong.
When sadness feels your heart.
When tears flow in your eyes always remember [3] things.
1. I am with you.
2. Still with you.
3. Always with you……………….

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comments here

Have These Free Image Hosting Sites




Online Users



Online Users
eXTReMe Tracker
Privacy Policy
# Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on our site. # Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. # Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.