Pages
Testimonials
Text Scraps
Ascii Art
Scary Prank
Cool Stuff
Funny Flash
Chat World
Live Traffic
Dasara Scraps
Personal Occasions
Friendship World
Love World
Greetings & Regards
Student Zone
Time of the Day
Devotional
Sunday, December 14
nice friends text scraps
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
,,... .-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.
/ .- ,´ `.-. '\
\ ` /` ' \ ´ /
'-/ ´a a` \-´
| ,´( )`. |
\ ( ._|_. ) /
\ `.___,´ /
.-`. ,´-.
,´ ,' `-´ ', `.
/ / '\ \
,´ / Be Happy '\ `.
,´ | dear friend! '| `.
| ,´.| |.`. |
`.__,´.-. \ /.-. `.__,´
/ `. ,´ \
.""-. ,'
==================================================================
→ A FRIEND is a tissue when you can't stop crying ←
→ A FRIEND is a shoulder when you feel like dying ←
→ A FRIEND always listens when you have something to say ←
→ A FRIEND is a week when you just need a day ←
→ A FRIEND is a crutch when you have a broken heart ←
→ A FRIEND is some glue when everything falls apart ←
→ A FRIEND is a sun when the rain just won't stop ←
→ A FRIEND is your mom when you run into a cop ←
→ A FRIEND is a phone call when you can't leave your home ←
→ A FRIEND is a hand when you feel all alone ←
→ A FRIEND is a wing if you want to fly ←
→ A FRIEND understands without knowing why ←
→ A FRIEND is an ear for a secret to tell ←
→ A FRIEND is an aspirin when your head hurts like hell ←
→ A FRIEND is a love that can never let go ←
==================================================================
–oo@@@@@—————-@@@@@@!
-o@@@@!!!!!;;;@——-@……………….::;!@
“@@@!!!!!!!;;;;;;;;@—@……………..:;;;;;;!@
@@@!!!!!!!;;;;;;:::.@@………………:;;;;;;;;;!@
@@!!!!!!!!!;;:::::………………………..;;;;;;;;;;!@
@@@!!!!!;::::…….The better…………;;;;;;;;!@
-@@!!!!;;:::::…friends is the ……………;;:;!@
–@@!!:;;:::::::: best thing………………….;;!@
—-@!!!!;:::..”THAT GOD CREATED”…….@
——!!!!!;:::::::::…………………………..@
——–!!!;:::::::::::……………………@Therefore
———–!!!;;:::::::::……………..@I Vaporize
————-:::::::::::………….@The ones that I have
—————-::::::::……@ This include
——————–:::::.@ YOU MY FRIEND
==================================================================
am just bored .. opened orkut .. searched for new buddies .. saw lots of communities .. photos.. searched till i found a cute girl ... she was a simple .. good luking girl .. ...............
i coulnt continue searching .. i just couldnt stop .. it ws beyond my control .. my eyes forgot to wink .. my heart topped beating .. i m impressed .. how do i make her
my friend..shall i send her a friend req .. before that i ll message her .. yeah thats a good idea.. here i proceed with lots of questions in my mind.. wil she accept ??
will she like me ... or will she atleast reply ... now its upto her to reply ... i can feel a smile on her face .. yes she wants to reply .. i know for sure... will you be my friend??
==================================================================
I Neve
I Never
I Never H
I Never Ha
I Never Had
I Never Had S
I Never Had Su
I Never Had Suc
I Never Had Such
I Never Had Such a
I Never Had Such a C
I Never Had Such a Co
I Never Had Such a Coo
I Never Had Such a Cool
I Never Had Such a Cool F
I Never Had Such a Cool Fr
I Never Had Such a Cool Fri
I Never Had Such a Cool Frie
I Never Had Such a Cool Frien
I Never Had Such a Cool Friend
I Never Had Such a Cool Friend L
I Never Had Such a Cool Friend Li
I Never Had Such a Cool Friend Lik
I Never Had Such a Cool Friend Like
I Never Had Such a Cool Friend Like Y
I Never Had Such a Cool Friend Like Yo
I Never Had Such a Cool Friend Like You
==================================================================
HI(\\\\_ _/) (\\_ _//)
(=“•“=) (=“•“=)
(“) ♥ (“) (“) ♥ (“)
▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒ Make a friend, is a gift ▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒ Have a friend, is a Grace ▒▒▒
▒ Maintain a friend, is a virtue ▒
▒▒▒ But, have you as like friend ▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ is a ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒ great happiness ▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
==================================================================
FRIENDSHIP PUTS SMILE WHERE LOVE LEAVES TEARS
______*_______** * ___________
____________***__*_**** ___________
____________**__**_____* __________
___________***_*__*_____* _________
__________****_____**___****** ____
_________*****______**_*______** __
________*****_______**________*_**
________*****_______*_______* _____
________******_____*_______* ______
_________******____*______* _______
__________********_______* ________
__***_________**______** __________
*******__________** WHAT IS SWEET BUT
_*******_________* NOT HONEY_______
__******_________*_* ______________
___***___*_______** PRECIOUS BUT NOT
___________*_____*__*MONEY_________
_______****_*___* _________________
_____******__*_** BRIGHT BUT NOT…
____*******___** SUNSHINE__________
____*****______* __________________
____**_________* IMPROVE WITH TIME..
_____*_________* BUT NOT WINE???___
_____________*_* __________________
______________** IT’S OUR friendship !!!!
==================================================================
This morning when I wakened
And saw the sun above,
I softly said, "Good morning, Lord,
Bless everyone I love."
==================================================================
Don’t let the past hold you back; you’re missing the good stuff.
Life’s short. If you don’t look around once in a while, you might miss it.
A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
Good friends are like stars….You don’t always see them, but you know they are always there.
Don’t frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile.
What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?
NOBODY IS PERFECT UNTIL YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM. (Isn’t that the truth?)
Everything is okay in the end. If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.
There may be somebody who is thinking about you RIGHT NOW and wishing that you were around. That’s the wonderful thing about friendship-you always feel loved and cared about.
The most important thing to remember is… Always appreciate the friends that you have.
A fight may come and go very easily, but a friendship could last forever.
==================================================================
knocking at the door
*. * . * . * . * . * . friend. * . *
*.* .*_/\_ *. * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * .*
. *. * >,”< * . * I came here * . * . * . * * , + .*… * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * * . * . * . * _/\_. * . * . to say that .* . * * . * . * . * >,”< . * . * . * . * . * . *. * . * + * . *. * . * . * . yOu aRe very COOL FRD . * * . _/\_ * . * . * * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * . * >,”< * . *. * . * . * . *. * . * . * . * *. * . * . * . * . * . * . *. * . * . * . * . * . * * . * . * . * . * keep smiling! . *
==================================================================
write ur name n fwd it 2 all ur orkut frnds.lets see how long ur name
travels plz dont break the chain.
post scrap
1.Your name
2.------
==================================================================
A CHOCOLATE SAID TO A LOLLIPOP, YOU ARE DAMN SWEET. AND THE LOLLIPOP SAID: NOT AS SWEET AS THE PERSON READING THIS!
YOUR SMILE MAKES ME FLAT... YOUR TALKS MAKE ME GLAD... UR COMPANY MAKES ME MAD... BUT YOUR ABSENCE MAKES ME SAD... BE ALWAYS WITH ME MY DEAR FRIEND!!!
==================================================================
Send this 2 ur fRieNdz and c wHat numBer theY Send to u showen how they
feeL abt Ya
#0 uMm.
#1 ur nothin
#2 we“re just friends
#3 ur cute
#4 ur my friend but i wish we were more
#5 i like u
#6 i love u
#7 i want 2 marry u
#8 u r beautiful
#9 ur ugly
#10 ur sexy
#11 u r caring
#12 ur my best friend
#13 ur gr8
which number will u give me?
PLZZZ reply back
==================================================================
***** VACANCY*****
POST:
True Friend
ELIGIBILITY:
Loving & Caring
DUTY:
To Love
EXPERIENCE:
Not Required
SALARY:
Never Ending Love
JOINING:
Immediately
” R U INTERESTED? ”
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Labels:
Friends Text scraps 5
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Your Comments here