A One Stop For all orkut testimonials , orkut scraps , and Other Social Networking Needs

Sunday, December 14

cool friends text scrap


Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
| 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Send this 2 ur fRieNdz and c wHat numBer theY Send to u showen how they
feeL abt Ya
#0 uMm.
#1 ur nothin
#2 we“re just friends
#3 ur cute
#4 ur my friend but i wish we were more
#5 i like u
#6 i love u
#7 i want 2 marry u
#8 u r beautiful
#9 ur ugly
#10 ur sexy
#11 u r caring
#12 ur my best friend
#13 ur gr8
which number will u give me?
PLZZZ reply back
==================================================================
+++++++++++▄██▄
++▄██▄+++▄██████▄+++▄██▄
+██████+██████████+██████
+████████████████████████
+███████ KEEP SMILING ██████
++██████████████████████
+++████████████████████
+++++████████████████
+++++++████████████
++++++++++++██
++▄███▄+++++██+++++▄███▄
+███████++++██++++███████
++███████+++██+++███████
++++██████++██++██████
++++++█████+██+█████
++++++++██████████
==================================================================
FRIENDSHIP_..._ ..._(... (  ...).._
  (_....__..._) _(.. (  ...)
  /(_...._)(_...._..._)\
  / / / / | \ \  \
/ /  /  /  | \  \  \
♥ ♥    ♥  ♥ ♥   ♥    ♥ 
♥   ♥ ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥   ♥   ♥    ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥
♥   ♥   ♥  ♥   ♥ ♥
♥  ♥    ♥   ♥ ♥ ♥   ♥
♥   ♥ ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥   ♥
♥   ♥   ♥   ♥    ♥   ♥  ♥  
´´´, •♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥•
´´´¢ /Λ\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\♥♪♥♥♪♥♥♪♥♪♥♥♪♥♪♥•
´´¢ /.....\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\♥♪♥♪♥♥♪♥♪♥♥♪♥♪♥♪♥•
´¢ / ๑۩ ๑_\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥•
¢/¨๑۩۞۩๑_\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\´♪♥♪♥♪♥♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥
¨▓¨.♪♥♥♪.▓♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥•|||||
¨▓¨.♪♥♥♪.▓¨★★★★★¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨★★★★★|||
¨▓¨.♪♥♥♪.▓¨★★★★★¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨★★★★★|||
¨▓¨.♪♥♥♪.▓••••••••••••••••••••
¨♥♥======♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

•.¸¸.•♥´¨`♥•.¸Some friends are like a Flower•.¸¸.•♥´¨`♥•.¸
and when they finally bloom•.¸¸.•♥´¨`♥•.¸they wilt away•.¸¸.•♥´¨`♥•.¸
in just one day •.¸¸.•♥´¨`♥•.¸and some times just by noon•.¸¸.•♥´¨`♥•.¸
Some friends are like a cloudy day •.¸¸.•♥´¨`♥•.¸
and when the sun's in sight•.¸¸.•♥´¨`♥•.¸
it gets blocked by the grayest cloud
==================================================================
______________,___.-'"'=;___,_
______________|\.'-~`-.`-`;/|
______________\.`_'.'~-.`_'./
______________(\`,__=-'__,'/)
____________.-'-.(_d\_/b_).-'-._
_________/'.-'___'_.---._'___'-.`\
_______/'__.'_(=____(_)____=)_'.__`\
______/'__.',__`-.__.-.__.-'__,'.__`\
_____(_____.'.___V_______V__;_'._____)
_____(____|::__`-,__.-.__,-'__::|____)
_____|___/|`:._______________.:'|\___|
_____|__/_|_`:.______________:'_|`\__|
_____|_|__(__:._____________.:__)__|_|
_____|_|___(_`:.____________:'_)___|_|
_____|_|____\_:.___________.:_/____|_|
_____|_|_____\`:._________.:'/_____|_|
_____)_(______`\`:._____.:'/'______)_(
_____(__`)______)_`:._.:'_(______(`__)
_____\__'__)__.'___________`.__(__`__/
______\__'_)_/___.'"```"'.___\_(_`__/
_______`'"`__\__(_________)__/__`"'`
______________`.`._______.'.'___________
_.`___``"""'''--`_)_____(_'--'''"""``___`.
(_(_(___...--'"'`_________`'"'--...___)_)_)

I hope u guys like it ....!!
==================================================================
I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you have to think before you speak to me!

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
my presence ever makes you feel uncomfortable!

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you have to thank me for everything i do for you!

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you have to say sorry for everything that you don't do!

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you have to ask me for favors!

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you think i would not be curious to know your new philosophy of life!

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you go by what i say and do not understand what i don't say!

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you think that listening to your dreams would put me to sleep!

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you think that seeing you in pain, would not bring a tear to me!

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you think I do not remember the first time we met!

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND IF.....
you don't see the thousand ways I try to make you happy!
==================================================================
~*~*~*~*~Friend Just Like U ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
______________•____________•________________
;,,,_____________`._________.´____________,,,;
'Y888888bo.._______:______:______..od888888Y'
__8888888888b..____:_____:____.d8888888888
__88888Y'__`Y8b.____`___´___.d8Y'__`Y88888
_Y88888__.db.__.Yb.__'.__.'__.dY.__.db.__8888Y
___`888__Y88Y____¨b_(?)_d¨___Y88Y__888´
____888b___"'' _______(.)_______"''__.d888
___Y888888bd8g."'__.....':'.....__'".g8bd888888Y
_______'Y'___.8.___....d(?)b....___.8.___'Y'
________.!__.8'_.db_.d..':'..b._db._'8.__!.
__________d88__'__.8_(.)_8.__'__88b
________d888b__.g8._.(?)._.8g.__d888b
_______:888888888Y'______'Y888888888:
_______'!_8888888´________`8888888_!'
_________'8Y__`"Y__________Y"´__Y8'
________'Y_______________________Y'
________!________________________!
==================================================================
At night,look at the sky,
If you see a falling Star,
Don“t wonder why,
just make a wish,
Trust me it will come true,
Bcoz i did it &

FOUND A FRIEND LIKE YOU!
´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶
¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´¶
´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶
´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´´´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶
´´´¶¶´¶¶¶¶´¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´¶
´´¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶´¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶
´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶¶¶´¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´¶¶´¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶´¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´´¶¶¶
´´´´´´´´´!!!´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´¶¶¶¶´¶
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶´
==================================================================
~~(;@;) ,*.,.~.,* (;@;)
~~*`~´.* .(;@;).`~’´
~~. ,~. ,.* . `~ ´ *.*´.,~.,
~~(;@;). ,.~. ,´ .*.* .(;@;)
~~ `~´..(;@;) *.*,.~. ,`~’´
~~~,.~.,`~.´ *..*(;@;) *.. *
~~ (;@;)*.. ,.~., .`’~ ´,.~.,
~~~`~’.´ *.(;@;)*.*. (;@;)
~~~~~*,.~.,`~´,.~,.´`~´
~~~~~ (;@;).*.(;@;).**.
~~~~~ `~´ * ~ `~’.´~
~,____*:( ;@;)*(;@;).*;’___,
~ \___\,*`.’;:( ;@;),*;,*/___/
~~~~ ,___\*:;:;`.’*/___,
~~~~ \___\,\\|//,/___/
~~~~~~,—.\\|,/,—,
~~~~~~(_ -}.(_){-_ )
~~~~~~.’—’ /|\ `—’
~.~~~~~ / /|||\ \
==================================================================

Always Scrap me otherwise my drakula will eat u.
______________,___.-'"'=;___,_
______________|\.'-~`-.`-`;/|
______________\.`_'.'~-.`_'./
______________(\`,__=-'__,'/)
____________.-'-.(_d\_/b_).-'-._
_________/'.-'___'_.---._'___'-.`\
_______/'__.'_(=____(_)____=)_'.__`\
______/'__.',__`-.__.-.__.-'__,'.__`\
_____(_____.'.___V_______V__;_'._____)
_____(____|::__`-,__.-.__,-'__::|____)
_____|___/|`:._______________.:'|\___|
_____|__/_|_`:.______________:'_|`\__|
_____|_|__(__:._____________.:__)__|_|
_____|_|___(_`:.____________:'_)___|_|
_____|_|____\_:.___________.:_/____|_|
_____|_|_____\`:._________.:'/_____|_|
_____)_(______`\`:._____.:'/'______)_(
_____(__`)______)_`:._.:'_(______(`__)
_____\__'__)__.'___________`.__(__`__/
______\__'_)_/___.'"```"'.___\_(_`__/
_______`'"`__\__(_________)__/__`"'`
______________`.`._______.'.'___________
_.`___``"""'''--`_)_____(_'--'''"""``___`.
(_(_(___...--'"'`_________`'"'--...___)

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
| 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comments here

Have These Free Image Hosting Sites




Online Users



Online Users
eXTReMe Tracker
Privacy Policy
# Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on our site. # Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. # Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.