Pages
Testimonials
Text Scraps
Ascii Art
Scary Prank
Cool Stuff
Funny Flash
Chat World
Live Traffic
Dasara Scraps
Personal Occasions
Friendship World
Love World
Greetings & Regards
Student Zone
Time of the Day
Devotional
Saturday, December 20
friends text scrap
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Send this to all your fRieNdz and see wHat numBers theY rate you wid...
01 = I like u
02 = I love u
03 = U're funny
04 = U're cool
05 = I don't really care for ur personality
06 = U're good looking
07 = U have a nice body
08 = I hate u
09 = U're boring
10 = U r the most trustable person I have ever met
11 = U have an awesome personality
12 = U r different from others
13 = I want to be ur best friend
14 = I want to go out with u
15 = I'm looking for a relationship with u
16 = Be wit me always
17 = U're cute
18 = I don’t know u well enough
19 = I want u in my life as a good adviser
20 = I can forgive u (say 4 wat)
21 = No1 can ever replace ur place in my heart
22 = Being ur friend is really great
23 = U never change
24 = U sill as hell.
Which numbers u ll give me??
==================================================================
I'm looking for a friend today,
a friend who will never stay away.
I want one friend or may be two,
but I want a friend who's just like you.
I'm looking for a friend, you see,
a friend who needs someone like me.
I want this friend, I really do,
but I want a friend who's just like you.
I am looking for a friend sincere,
a friend who'll always bring good cheer.
I want a friend who wants me too,
but I want a friend who's just like you.
I am looking for a friend who's good,
who’ll do the things a kind friend should.
I want a friend who's happy too,
but I want a friend who's just like you.
I'm looking for a loving friend,
who’ll not let our friendship end.
I want a friend who's always true,
I think I've found my friend......... thats in u.
==================================================================
Lovable number "143",
Lovable symbol "Rose",
Lovable place "Taj Mahal",
Lovable day "14 Feb",
Lovable organ "Heart",
Lovable friends "U"....
Wat will I do if god gives me 24 hrs before death?
I will be with u 23 hrs.
now u r thinking wat abt d last hr,
in tht hour i will search someone 2 care 4 U..
My maths teacher told me 1'hour=60 mins.
& 1'min=60'secs.
but she never told me that
1'sec.without a FRIEND like U is equal to 100'years..
Birth is "START OF LIFE",
Beauty is "ART OF LIFE",
Love is "PART OF LIFE",
Death is "LAST OF LIFE", BUT,
Friendship is the "HEART OF LIFE"..
Dictonary is the only place where death comes before life,
divorce comes before marriage,
and success comes before work.
but friend comes before relatives!!!!
Lips do not join when,we say love..
sign of distance, >>>>
but when we say FRIENDSHIP,lips join..
sign of togeterness ..so be my friend 4ever!!!
I never found my star in the night,
Leaving my dreams far from my sight,
U came along & i saw the light,
U be my Friend Forever!
Friendship is a special kind of love
and One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.....
Aao Ab koi Dost Aisa Banaya jaye jise Palkon pe Sajaya jaye..
Rahe uska mera rishta kuch is tarhen ka,
ki vo rahe Bhukha toh humse Bhi kuch khaya na jaye....
Daulat Aur Sohrat sabke Pas Hai,
Khushiya Aur Ghum Sabke Naseeb Mein Hai,
Pyar Aur Nafrat Sabke Dil Mein Hai,
PAr Khush-naseeb Hai Hum,
Jo Tum Jaisa Dost Hamare Pas hai.!
==================================================================
This IS For u !!!!!!
small gift for u.
__|_______________#____________._|_
_(__)___________#___#__________.(__)
_|#|__________#______#_________.|#|
_|#|________#__________#_______.|#|
_|#|______#___ Tajmahal __#______.|#|
_|#|_____#______4u _______#_____|#|
_|#|_____#________________#__|__|#|_
|##|___|__#______________#__.*__|##|
_|#|_(___)_..############__(__)..|#|
_|#|__|#|**|_______*_______|**|#|_.|#|
_|#|__|#|**|_____*___*_____|**|#|_.|#|
_|#|__|#|**|___**_____**___|**|#|_.|#|
_|#|__|#|**|___**_____**___|**|#|_.|#|
_|#|__|#|**|___**_____**___|**|#|_.|#|
_|#|__|#|**|___**_____**___|**|#|_.|#|
_|#|__|#|**|___**_____**___|**|#|_.|#|
____ |$|___
DOSTI KA TOHFA EK YAADGAR...... AAP KE LIYE ....
==================================================================
This cute "Teady Bear" is a symbol of friendship.....so i m sending this for a person to
"WHOM I like as MY FRIEND"
............(...(`.-``'´´-.´)...)..........
..............)......--.......--....(...........
............./......(o..._...o)....\..........
.............\.........(..0..)......./..........
..........__.`.-._...'='.._.-.´.__.......
......./.......'#.'#.,.--.,.#'.#.'....\.....
.......\__))..........'#'......... ((__/.....
__xxxxxxxxxxx______xxxxxxxxxx
_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx___xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
____xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
_________xxxxxxxxxxxx
__________xxxxxxxxx
____________xxxxx
_____________xxx
==================================================================
DECENT
♥ ♥
♥ ♥CUTE
♥
INNOCENT
♥ ♥
♥ NAUGHTY ♥
♥ ♥
♥
BEAUTIFULL
♥ ♥ ♥
♥
SWEEET
♥ ♥
♥ ♥GREAT
♥
CUTE
♥ ♥
♥ ♥KOOOOOOOOL
♥
♥ ♥
SMART
♥ ♥
♥ ♥
♥PYARI
♥ ♥ ♥
♥
LOVLY
♥ ♥
♥ ♥
FOR A LOVELY FRIEND LIKE U RA..LotS OF LUV 2 U DEAR.
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Labels:
Friends Text scraps 18
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Your Comments here