A One Stop For all orkut testimonials , orkut scraps , and Other Social Networking Needs

Saturday, December 20

Good friends text scrap


Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
| 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

Wants to tell that you are a very …
████─████─████─████─█──███──█─────█
█────█──█─█────█──█─█─█───█─█─────█
████─████─████─█────█─█████─█─────█
───█─█────█────█──█─█─█───█─█
████─█────████─████─█─█───█─████──█
Friend of mine..!
==================================================================
!F'SHIP IS NOT COLLECTION OF HEART
BUT IT IS SELECTION OF HEART
ALL FRD ARE NOT TRUE
BUT TRUE FRD ARE VERY FEW
AND I ALWAYS LIKE YOU.....ask the God to
Always protects you and bless you:
¨¨¨_..._¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ _..._
,.~´¨¨`~.¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨.~`¨ ¨ ~.
/¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨}¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨{ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨\
.\¨._.'`~~/.¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨\~~`'._¨ /
.{_,}¨ ¨-(. ¨¨¨¨¨.¨¨¨¨¨¨¨)- ¨ {,_}
.¨,'-,___.' ¨¨¨¨¨ .-. ¨¨¨¨¨¨ '.___,-',
¨./¨ ¨|_ /|¨¨¨..Hi,..¨¨¨¨¨|\ _|¨ \
¨/¨ ¨.`|_/¨¨¨....Have ..¨¨¨¨\_| `¨ ¨\
./¨ ¨\ /.¨¨¨¨¨¨¨Nice.¨¨¨¨¨¨¨.\¨ ¨/ ¨ \
/¨ ¨ .'--;_ ¨¨¨¨¨ Day.¨¨¨¨¨¨¨_;--' .¨ ¨.\
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨_\`\¨¨¨¨ | |.¨¨¨¨¨ ¨/` ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ /_
\¨¨¨¨¨¨/ |`-._¨ | |`¨¨¨¨¨ ¨\¨ ¨.___.-'| \


F- Few

R- Relations

I – In

E – Earth

N – Never

D- Die
==================================================================
Zakham + You = MARHAM

Tanhayee + You = MEHFIL

Tears + You = SMILE

Raasta + You = MANZIL

Nothing + You = EVERYTHING

Me + You = F.R.I.E.N.D. S.

___000000_____000000____00000_00000
___000000_____000000___0000000000000
___000000_____000000____00000000000
___000000_____000000______0000000
___000000_____000000________000
___000000_____000000_________0
___00000000000000000___0000000000000
___00000000000000000___0000000000000
___00000000000000000______0000000
___00000000000000000______0000000
___000000_____000000______0000000
___000000_____000000______0000000
___000000_____000000______0000000
___000000_____000000______0000000
___000000_____000000______0000000
___000000_____000000___0000000000000
___000000_____000000
==================================================================
When time comes you find yourself in deep trouble
Like a ship lost in the mid-sea during a storm
You want to cry and need a shoulder to lean on
Seem hopeless and could not move on...
Got no one around whom to count on.

Maybe you have totally forgotten me
Have given up on me for somebody
Think I am useless and nothing but garbage
So you shun and make a mock on me.

You might be surprised when you turn your back
See me smile with open arms and extended hands
For unlike them whom you prefer to be with than me
I'll never give up...
Turn my back on you.

I'll be your candle
Offer you light so you may not stumble
==================================================================
Friends are life
they make u laugh and smile
ஜ______ஜ♥ஜ______ஜ
friends are life
their numbers u always dile
ஜ______ஜ♥ஜ______ஜ
friends are life
they're always there for a talk
ஜ______ஜ♥ஜ______ஜ
friends are life
they're always there for a sook
ஜ______ஜ♥ஜ______ஜ
and thats all we want to say
friends are life
ஜ______ஜ♥ஜ______ஜ
Friend is one, who (F)inds you in a (R)ush of people, (I)nspires you to do something in life, catch your (E)motions and (N)ever leaves you till (D)eath.
ஜ______ஜ♥ஜ______ஜ
Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn't end as long as friends r true!
==================================================================
()°•.¸.•°()°•.¸. •°()°•.¸.•°()°•.¸.•°()

Life wud be so dull and boring if the nature didnt have any colours.

Our life too has different colours of ....
"Happiness & Joy"
"Fire & Passion"
"Love & Friendship"
"Sadness, Tears & Lonliness"
"Succes & Failure"
"Aim & Goal"
"Dreams"
"All the Emotions & Mood of Life"

()°•.¸.•°()°•.¸. •°()°•.¸.•°()°•.¸.•°()

Life is gr8 big canvas
Throw all the paint U can at it...
..BRIGHT Colour are the Morning,
DARK Colour are the Night...,
...SEVEN Days gives Seven Colours,

May RAINBOW Color be ur Life...

()°•.¸.•°()°•.¸. •°()°•.¸.•°()°•.¸.•°()
==================================================================
If Everyone Forgets You,



I Am With You,



If Everyone Lets You Down,



I Am With You,



If Everyone Betrays You,



I Am Still With You,



But If Everyone Likes You...




Sorry





This Time I Am With Them
==================================================================
…/..\……../….____\
…||.\\…../…/`(
…||..\\._|…’.“’-
…|.\_.\\.`………6.\
….\_……….6…._…’-.=………..
…..|.._………….\.)…..|………./……/}}
……\/…….=.\……;_.’/……..=\.—’`\}
……|………….`–`__.;—.//`..’––./’
……..’..____….-’`……….`|
…….._/…………..__.–.__/
……-’…………….-’….|….||. ”
….-/……………./……|…..\\.
{…|……………/_…../…….\|.
..`-\……………..`\–;`.
…..’-………………|….|
……..)……………/.._/.
……./………..__.’…’–,.
…….(………..’–..____))).
==================================================================

u r BHONDU

B-Best
H-Hard Working
O-Out of this world
N-Nice
D-Daring
U-Undefeatable
==================================================================

"I FEEL HAPPY"
YOU KNOW WHY?


"BEACAUSE I AM LUCKY"
YOU KNOW WHY?


"BEACAUSE GOD LIKES ME"
YOU KNOW HOW?


"BEACAUSE GOD SENT ME A GREAT FRIEND"
YOU KNOW WHO?


"IT'S YOU" :my friend all da best for ur future...keep smiling bcz thats wat makes god's masterpiece complete......

Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
| 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Comments here

Have These Free Image Hosting Sites




Online Users



Online Users
eXTReMe Tracker
Privacy Policy
# Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on our site. # Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. # Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy.