Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
Attractive,Wonderful,Beautiful,Witty,Stylish,Sparkling,Glittering
EspeciallyGorgeous!!! Alluring!!!
Attractive!!! Appealing!!! Sweet!!!
Good-looking!!! Charming!!!
Glamorous!!! Beautiful!!! Eye-
catching!!! Smart!!! Striking!!!
Fascinating!!! Beautiful!!!
Seductive!!! Bubbly!!! Sparkling!!!
Full of life!!! Dazzling!!! Shining!!!
Vivacious!!! Energetic!!! Head
turner!!! Seductive!!! Humorous!!!
Smart!!! Witty!!! Funny!!! Stunning!!!
Lovely!!! Superb!!! Exquisite!!!
Fabulous!!! Excellent!!! Fantastic!!!
Outstanding!!! Exceptional!!!
Terrific!!! Wonderful!!! Glittering!!!
Tempting!!! Persuasive!!!
Influential!!! Credible!!! Likeable!!!
Attention-grabbing!!! Impressive!!!
Sparkling!!! Remarkable!!!
Marvelous!!! Prominent!!! Pleasing!!!
Extraordinary!!! Congenial!!!
Friendly!!! Good-natured!!! Great!!!
Amazing!!! Tremendous!!! Elegant!!!
Fashionable!!! Well-groomed!!!
Stylish!!! Chic!!! Neat!!! Graceful!!!
Pleasing to Eye!!!
=======================================================
Meaning For the Word Friendship
You may find many decriptions for the word ‘Friendship’; one of them is given below:F——-FOREVER
R——-RESPONCIBLE
I——–INTELLIGENT
E——-EAGER TO MAIL
N——-NICE
D——-DIVINE
S——-SIMPLE
H——-HEARTLY
I——–INTERSTED
P——-PEACEFUL
=======================================================
My Lovely Friend - Heart ASCII Art
_______0000000000______0000000000______ _____000________000__000________000____ ____000___________0000___________000___ ___000_____________00_____________000__ ___000____________________________000__ ___000____________________________000__ ____000_________CERTIFIED________000___ _____000_________LOVELY_________000____ ______000________FRIEND________000_____ ________000__________________000_______ __________000______________000_________ ____________000__________000___________ _______________000____000______________ _________________000000________________ ___________________00__________________ _______________________________________ __88888____888888___888888____88___8__ _ ____888___888__888_888__888___88_8_____ ____888___888__888_888__888____8__88__ _ __8888888__888888___888888___8____88__=======================================================
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW ALL THE TEARS I HAVE CRIED,YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW HURT IAM INSIDE,
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE LOVED YOU,
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW I THINK OF YOU NO MATTER WHAT I DO,
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW I FEEL WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME,
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THAT I CAN'T STOP THESE TEARS OF PAIN,
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW SAD IAM WHEN YOU ARE GONE,
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW YOUR THE REASON I HAVE BEEN ALONE ALL ALONG,
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE,
YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE PAIN I BEAR,
BABY CAN'T YOU SEE, YOUR KILLING ME,
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WILL BE THERE TILL THE END,
COZ NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND...........
=======================================================
Candle of our Friendship burn Forever - Candle ASCII Art
May the Candle of our Friendship burn Forever…………..)…………
………….((…………
………….) \………..
…………( , )……….
………_ `|’__………
………( “”””_ )……..
………..)/(/( \|…,’…
………..() )()|| -’….
………..| () ||……..
………..|…..||……..
………..|…..()J……..
………..|…..|.O……..
………..|…..|.Y……..
………..|…..|.C……..
………..|…..|.E……..
____|_____|____…..
.(________…..___)…
…….\___….._/…….
……(_____..__)AND
……….\……../……..
………..)__..(………
……….(____)……..
…………|…|F……….
…………|…|R……….
…………|…|I……….
…………|…|E……….
…………|…|N……….
…………|…|D……….
…………|…|S……….
………_/…..\_……..
…….–’_____`–. …
=======================================================
Orkut Love Rating
How much u love me? Express it on Orkut in following way:100% (give me a full rate as a fan)
50% (send me a testi..)
25% (send me scraps)
0% (edit me from your friend list)
=======================================================
Our Friendship is Sweet,Precious,Bright - Flower ASCII Art
FRIENDSHIP PUTS SMILE WHERE LOVE LEAVES TEARS______*_______** * ___________
____________***__*_**** ___________
____________**__**_____* __________
___________***_*__*_____* _________
__________****_____**___****** ____
_________*****______**_*______** __
________*****_______**________*_**
________*****_______*_______* _____
________******_____*_______* ______
_________******____*______* _______
__________********_______* ________
__***_________**______** __________
*******__________** WHAT IS SWEET BUT
_*******_________* NOT HONEY_______
__******_________*_* ______________
___***___*_______** PRECIOUS BUT NOT
___________*_____*__*MONEY_________
_______****_*___* _________________
_____******__*_** BRIGHT BUT NOT…
____*******___** SUNSHINE__________
____*****______* __________________
____**_________* IMPROVE WITH TIME..
_____*_________* BUT NOT WINE???___
_____________*_* __________________
______________** IT’S OUR friendship !!!!
=======================================================
U R Sweet - Teddy Bear ASCII Art
: ****__********__***…….. (””(`-“’´´-´)””)
……….)…..–…….–….(
………/…..(6…_…6)….\
………\……..(..0..)….;../
……__.`.-._..’=’…_.-.`.__
…./……’###.,.–.,.###.’…\
….\__))####’#’###(((__/
……##### u r #####
……..### SWEET. ###
……/….#########…\
=======================================================
Very Cute Friend - ASCII Art
_00____00__00__00
___0000__0000000
____00___00
_________00000
_________00______000000
_________0000000_00___00
_________________000000
_________________00__00___00___00
_________________00___00___00_00
__000000_____________________00
_00____00___________________00
_00________________________00
_00____00__00____00
__000000___00____00
___________00____00
____________00__00__00000000
_____________0000______00
_______________________00
_______________________00__0000000
_______________________00__00
___________________________00000
___________________________00
___________________________0000000
000000_00000__00_000000_00___00_000000
00_____00___0_00_00_____000__00_00___00
00000__00000__00_00000__00_0_00_00___00
00_____00_00__00_00_____00__000_00___00
00_____00__00_00_000000_00 __00__000
Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Your Comments here